1. AnalyzeInformation is gathered about the language, platform, features, compliance, and tools in order to determine the relevant threats and countermeasures through, using automated sources (via integrations with source code repos, or asset management systems, and/or a simple short project survey.
2. ClassifyAfter discovering the attributes of the application, SD Elements automatically classifies it based on inherent risk according to your security and compliance policies.
3. TranslateSD Elements translates complex requirements and compliance policies into actionable tasks from its extensive knowledge base (two words) or your custom policies and controls including sample code and test plans to mitigate risks.
4. ValidateSD Elements validates that controls have been implemented through test cases and integrations with security tools like Micro Focus Fortify & WebInspect, IBM AppScan, Veracode, Checkmarx, White Hat, and other popular scanning tools.
5. MonitorRobust tailored reporting provides continuous visibility to the security profile and audit readiness. You can monitor progress, profile the risk, and generate audit compliance reports instantly