Watch this on-demand Webinar now!
Overview of the Event:
DevSecOps Days Toronto was held virtually by Security Compass on March 5th, 2021.
DevSecOps Days is a global series of one and two day conferences helping to educate, evolve, and explore concepts around developing security as code. Join us online to meet fellow practitioners integrating security into their DevOps practices, learn about their journeys, share ideas on integrating security into your teams, and trade insights on automating security tools in your DevOps pipeline.
Interested in reading more on what’s happening in DevSecOps? Check out our research on “The 2021 State of DevSecOps”.
- Jim Hietala – VP, Business Development and Security, The Open Group
- Wayne Howell Jr. – Cybersecurity Product Manager, Apple
- Purnima Bihari – Technical Product Manager, Security Compass
- Andy Woyzbun – Management Consultant, Woyzbun Advisory
- Spencer Koch – Security Wizard, Reddit
- Robert Cuddy – Global Application Security Evangelist, HCL Technologies
- Nitin Bedi – Director, CyberSecurity, BediNet Consulting Inc.
- Jaynee Beach – Director, Information Technology Application Development, Woodforest National Bank
- Glen Notman – Associate Partner, Citihub
- Shawn Varughese – Senior Application Security Consultant Lead, HCL Software
- Malu Septien Milan – President, Cryptopon