On Tuesday, March 28th, 2023, CRN released their 2023 Partner Program Guide. In the Partner Program Guide, CRN designated the Security Compass Partner program as a 5-Star Partner Program Guide winner.
Security Compass is very proud to receive this award from the channel. This CRN designation is only awarded to partner programs that provide the most comprehensive line up of incentives, resources, training, services, and benefits.
Partners are an integral part of Security Compass’ go-to-market strategy and a vital extension of our sales organization. From training and education, to marketing and sales enablement, the Security Compass Partner Program has been designed to complement our partners’ business strategies and to give our partners the tools and resources they need to successfully automate security and compliance from the outset for faster, safer development for their customers.
Partner Program Levels
Security Compass currently offers two types of partnerships:
- Authorized Resellers: Becoming an Authorized Reseller is a low-commitment way to get started selling Security Compass products. Authorized resellers generate customer demand for Security Compass products and sell Security Compass products directly to customers.
- Consulting Partners – SD Elements Expert Consulting Partners leverage their expertise to help Security Compass customers implement and adopt Security Compass products. They are their customer’s trusted advisors and have a track record of selling SD Elements and have obtained Service Delivery status.
Partner Program Benefits
The Security Compass Partner Program was designed to be the foundation of a true partnership between Security Compass and channel partners. The goal of the program is to enable partners to get up to speed quickly and scale with Security Compass. This includes free self-paced/instructor-led training as well as certifications, sales support, marketing support, implementation support, special partner pricing, and more.
Below is a short summary of partner benefits for each level.
Security Compass also highly values Partners who choose to offer our solutions to the customers and provides Market-Demand-Funding (MDF) for the following types of activities:
For additional details, please see the Security Compass Partner Program Guide.
Sample SD Elements Use Cases
The SD Elements platform supports the following use cases:
- Speed and Scale Software Threat Modeling: Automate software threat model generation, then deliver recommended threat countermeasures and security and compliance best practices directly to developers within their existing DevOps workflows. Learn More
- Deliver Secure, Compliant Software Quickly: Implement secure software coding practices at scale in environments with increasingly complex security and compliance requirements, rapidly accelerating release schedules, and limited access to security experts. Learn More
- Obtain Authority to Operate (ATO) Faster: Enable rapid or continuous ATO in U.S. federal government DevSecOps environments by automating the identification, tracking, dissemination, and management of controls that map to U.S. federal government security and privacy controls, including NIST RMF, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, and more. Learn More
- Enable Developers to Code Securely: Provide best-practice, role-based, accredited developer-centric application security eLearning solutions that go beyond secure coding to accelerate compliance and empower software development teams to build and release secure products faster. Learn More
Want to better understand how becoming a Security Compass partner can help you grow your business?
Learn More: Security Compass Partner Program Guide
Apply to Become a Partner Today! Partner with Security Compass